Monday, February 16, 2015

Revelation Dance

Your DAILY shine has ended up more like a 'ONCE IN A BLUE MOON' shine. Between a new marriage that turned into being abandoned by the man I though would be my knight in shining armor to going back to school to pursue my bachelors degree to just the demand of being a working, single mother of three teenagers...pick your excuse.

One thing has remained consistent and faithful even in my lack thereof...God and His faithfulness!



As I continue this dance of life, I am reminded that every step has a purpose. Sometimes I mess up and step on toes and other times I get my toes stepped on. The one thing I have learned though is to let God lead! When I let God lead, He is able to teach me how to maneuver the dance moves to where (even when they are less than perfect) having HIM as my partner makes my dance graceful and beautiful.

I hope to become a little more consistent with at least a monthly inspiration and as I learn to dance more gracefully, maybe be able to write a little more often. For a change, you are going to see a short post from me today. I'm learning how to say a lot with a little. Key word....LEARNING, so be patient with me.

In speaking about our dance with God... take time to read this passage from The Message. It's a beautiful vision of the Revelation Dance that becomes beautiful when we let God lead our steps.


Revelation Dance


I dance to the tune of your revelation.
My troubles turned out all for the best-
They forced me to learn from your textbook.
Truth from your mouth means more to me
Than striking it rich in a gold mine.
With your very own hands you formed me;
Now breathe your wisdom over me
So I can understand you.
I can see now, God, that your decisions are right;
Your testing has taught me what’s true and right.
Oh, love me-right now! –hold me tight! 
Just the way you promised.
Now comfort me so I can live, really live;
Your revelation is the tune I dance to.


-Psalm 119: 70-77 

No comments:

Post a Comment